Money Back Guarantee: Our goal is to make sure every client receives more than they expect. However, if you are not happy with our product we will gladly refund your purchase within 30 days after your purchase. Your refund request will be processed within 4 business days. Sorry, shipping fees not included in refund. Usage of Strategic Business Blueprint products and services constitutes customer’s acceptance of Strategic Business Blueprint’ billing policy. Following is Strategic Business Blueprint’ billing policy:
- All accounts are set up on a prepaid basis. Payment must be received by Strategic Business Blueprint before any billable product or service is provided/activated.
- All international customers must pay by credit/debit card. Strategic Business Blueprint does not accept international checks.
- Subscription billing is based on availability of products and services, not based on usage.
- Customers are responsible for keeping all credit/debit card details and contact information current.
- All recurring subscriptions are automatically invoiced and charged to the credit/debit card on file.
- Invoice and payment receipts are available to customers upon request.
- Credit/Debit Card Billing: All credit/debit cards are automatically charged on the customer’s specific billing cycle date. If the credit/debit card is declined, Strategic Business Blueprint will attempt to charge the card on file for 30 days.
- Late Fee: All accounts more than 30 days past due may be assessed a late fee. No fewer than three attempts to contact the customer will be made before any late fee is assessed.
- Delinquent Accounts: All accounts 30 days past due may be disabled until balances are paid in full. When disabled, all access will be suspended and data will be unavailable.
- Deactivation: After an account is delinquent 60 days, it will be cancelled due to non-payment. Once cancelled, the customer will not be able to recover any files until the account is current. Application data will be stored for 90 days post cancellation. After that, application data will not be available. The account record and delinquent balance will be submitted to a third-party collection service.
- Late Fee: Strategic Business Blueprint may assess a $15.00 late fee for accounts 30 days past due.
- Chargebacks: If a customer initiates a chargeback, Strategic Business Blueprint may assess a $50.00 processing fee for each individual chargeback.
- Returned Checks: Strategic Business Blueprint may assess a $50.00 processing fee on all returned checks.
- Collections Fee: In the event an account is submitted to a third-party collections service, a $15.00 processing fee may be assessed to the existing account balance. This fee is in addition to any other fees previously assessed on the account.
- Interest: Any charges not paid when due are subject to interest at a rate equal to the lesser of: (i) one and one-half percent (1.5%) per month; or (ii) the maximum interest rate allowed by applicable law.
Strategic Business Blueprint Services Subscription Billing Invoices are generated and payments are collected at the beginning of each billing period. Customer billing periods typically begin on the day of the month in which customers purchase their Strategic Business Blueprint subscription. Customers may cancel their subscriptions at any time. In the event of cancellation, customers will still have access to their applications through the end of their current billing period. Strategic Business Blueprint will not prorate any portion of unused subscription services. All subscription fees are nonrefundable. Payment Methods Strategic Business Blueprint accepts payments via credit/debit card. Payment by any other means, such as by check, is on a per-customer basis and must be agreed to by Strategic Business Blueprint. Checks must be paid in U.S. dollars and issued from a U.S. bank. Payment by check is acceptable only for prepayment of six or twelve months of subscription services. Strategic Business Blueprint currently accepts American Express, MasterCard, Discover and Visa credit/debit cards. Cancellations Email requests to cancel do not constitute acceptance of any cancellation. Only verbal requests made with a Strategic Business Blueprint representative will create a cancellation request. Customers are encouraged to keep records of all cancellation communication. Cancellations will take effect on the last day of the billing period in which the cancellation request was received. Billing Disputes As a current or prior customer of Strategic Business Blueprint, each customer agrees to provide Strategic Business Blueprint 30 days to attempt settlement of any billing dispute before disputing with any third-party credit/debit card company or bank. Strategic Business Blueprint must be the first option in billing disputes. Should Strategic Business Blueprint receive a chargeback from a third-party credit/debit card company or bank on the customer’s behalf before Strategic Business Blueprint has been given a chance to resolve the issue, Strategic Business Blueprint has the right to collect on the rendered services and any fees associated with those disputes. Regardless of the outcome of the chargeback, Strategic Business Blueprint retains the right to collect on any rendered services or fees that are due. Strategic Business Blueprint will submit any disputed amounts to a collection agency. Once a chargeback has been received, Strategic Business Blueprint will immediately suspend the account until the matter is resolved. Refunds Subscription and Service fees are nonrefundable.
- How do I get copies of my invoice?
Answer: email your request to Billing at Strategic Business Blueprint dot com.
(sorry about the written format rather than internet. We, like you, dislike spam robots which harvest email addresses from websites for their malicious behavior.)
- Invoices can also be emailed per a customer request.
Answer: Contact the Strategic Business Blueprint billing department at Accounting at Strategic Business Blueprint dot com.
- How can I update my credit/debit card?
Answer: Currently, we have no online abilities for changing this data. You will need to contact us and we can make changes directly in our secure servers.
- Credit/debit cards can be updated by contacting the Strategic Business Blueprint billing department at accounts at Strategic Business Blueprint dot com.
- Can you split payments towards my monthly fee between two cards?
Answer: We are currently set up to only accept one card in our automated purchasing system. However, if we need to handle the transaction manually, you may request this from our accounts department.
- Our PayPal system offers payment options.
Answer: PayPal is a separate option for several forms of payment - cash on account, credit cards etc. In addition, we have sent invoices through the PayPal system for payment especially when paying up front to take advantage of discounts.
- Can I pay by check instead?
Answer: A special request to pay by check can be made at the time of acceptance. Currently, most clients use Electronic Payment Services ( ACH ) rather than checks.
- We currently are unable to accept checks.
Answer: Due to the extensive front end workload and the timely need to start quickly, most clients prefer to use either Credit Cards or Electronic Funds Transfers to activate their accounts and get started immediately upon acceptance.
- What forms of payment can I use?
Answer: Most clients use their Credit Cards with several using Direct Deposit with Electronic Funds Transfers. We have the necessary forms to provide you for banking ACH transactions.
- Strategic Business Blueprint accepts payments via credit/debit card. Strategic Business Blueprint currently accepts American Express, MasterCard, Discover and Visa credit and debit cards, and PayPal.
Answer: We feel this covers 99% of payment options for our clients.
- I cancelled my account. Why is Strategic Business Blueprint following up with me about my outstanding balance?
Answer: it is possible you were past due and owed money for work completed or you failed to directly notify us of your intention to cancel therefore our systems would not be aware of your plans.
- Cancellation of your subscription does not dismiss outstanding balances.
Please contact us for any other questions or concerns about our billing policy at Accounts at Strategic Business Blueprints dot com.